What is the Neighborhood Partnership Office (NPO)?
NPO fosters and encourages partnership between neighborhoods, businesses and community organizations in the City of Carrollton. When you register your neighborhood or homeowners association with the City, assistance can be provided from staff and Neighborhood Advisory Commission (NAC) mentors on available services and opportunities.
Why Should You Register Your Neighborhood?
- Access to NAC volunteer mentor
- Opportunities to compete for Neighborhood Enhancement Matching Grant Program (NEMGP) beatification project funding
- Opportunities to compete for Sign Topper grants
- Use of City Libraries and Recreation Centers for neighborhood meetings and events at no cost
- Involved Neighbor Handbook and other training resources for neighborhood leadership
- Invite to Annual Citizens' Evening
- Start up support for residents establishing or revitalizing associations
- Nextdoor website
- Coordinate meetings with City Staff on issues of interest for your neighborhood
- Opportunities for you and your neighbors to network and share information with other neighborhood organizations throughout Carrollton