- March 14, 2016 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
- January 25, 2016 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
- November 9, 2015 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
- September 14, 2015 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
- July 6, 2015 - Meeting was cancelled
- May 4, 2015 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
Consists of 9 members appointed by City Council.
The board receives suggestions and recommendations from the citizens of the city, regarding the development and improvement of the library & library services, and makes recommendations to City Council regarding the same.
The board serves as an advisory board to City Council, City Manager, Director of Library Services and the community, but does not have responsibility or authority over public officials or employees of the city in the implementation of policies or operations of the library.
The board may make periodic reports to City Council, and the board performs other duties requested by the City Council, City Manager or Director of Library Services.
The Library Board meets in the Conference Room at the Carrollton Public Library at Josey Ranch Lake, 1700 Keller Springs Road, at 6:30 p.m. on:
- Monday, November 9, 2015 - Meeting in JRL Meeting Room
- Monday, January 25, 2016 (meeting postponed from January 4 to new date)
- Monday, March 14, 2016 (meeting moved from March 7)
- Monday, May 2, 2016
- Monday, July 11, 2016 - meeting CANCELLED
- Monday, September 12, 2016
(Section 34.060, Carrollton Code of Ordinances.)
Members of the Library Advisory Board are:
- Connie Stewart (Chairperson)
- Donna Manchester (Vice Chairperson)
- Amy Burgoyne (Secretary)
- Gretchen Biery
- Darrell Curtis Claypool
- Pat Cochran
- Dan Huehn
- Amber Lasseigne
- Candace Morgan