- November 6, 2017 Library Board Minutes
- September 11, 2017 Library Board Minutes
- July 10, 2017 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- May 1, 2017 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- March 6, 2017 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- January 9, 2017 Library Board Meeting Minutes
About the Library Advisory Board
Consists of 9 members appointed by City Council.
The Board shall receive suggestions and recommendations from the citizens of Carrollton respecting the development and improvement of the library and library services, and make recommendations to City Council regarding the same if deemed necessary or desirable.
The Board shall serve as an advisory board to the City Council, City Manager, the Director and the community, but shall not have the responsibility or authority over public officials or employees of the City in the implementation of policies or operations of the library.
The Board may make periodic reports to City Council.
The Board shall perform any other duties as may be requested by the City Manager, the Director, or the City Council.
Schedule of Meetings
The Library Board meets in the Conference Room at the Carrollton Public Library at Josey Ranch Lake, 1700 Keller Springs Road, at 6:30 p.m. on:
- Monday, November 6, 2017
- Monday, January 8, 2018
- Monday, March 5, 2018
- Monday, May 7, 2018
- Monday, July 9, 2018
- Monday, September 10, 2018
Members of the Library Board are:
- Thomas Bolger (Chairperson)
- Amber Lasseigne (Vice Chairperson)
- Randal Bottoms (Secretary)
- Gretchen Biery
- Elizabeth Blake-Hedges
- Mary De Los Santos
- Karen Forte
- Duane Lopez
- Lisa Smith