- March 6, 2017 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- January 9, 2017 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- November 7, 2016 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- September 12, 2016 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
- July 11, 2016 - Meeting was cancelled
- May 2, 2016 - Library Board Meeting Minutes
About the Library Advisory Board
Consists of 9 members appointed by City Council.
The Board shall receive suggestions and recommendations from the citizens of Carrollton respecting the development and improvement of the library and library services, and make recommendations to City Council regarding the same if deemed necessary or desirable.
The Board shall serve as an advisory board to the City Council, City Manager, the Director and the community, but shall not have the responsibility or authority over public officials or employees of the City in the implementation of policies or operations of the library.
The board may make periodic reports to City Council.
The Board shall perform any other duties as may be requested by the City Manager, the Director, or the City Council.
Schedule of Meetings
The Library Board meets in the Conference Room at the Carrollton Public Library at Josey Ranch Lake, 1700 Keller Springs Road, at 6:30 p.m. on:
- Monday, November 7, 2016
- Monday, January 9, 2017 - Meeting is at Hebron & Josey location, 4220 N Josey Ln
- Monday, March 6, 2017
- Monday, May 1, 2017
- Monday, July 10, 2017
- Monday, September 11, 2017
Members of the Library Advisory Board are:
- Thomas Bolger (Chairperson)
- Amber Lasseigne (Vice Chairperson)
- Gretchen Biery (Secretary)
- Angela Batiste
- Elizabeth Blake-Hedges
- Randal Bottoms
- Mary De Los Santos
- Duane Lopez
- Lisa Smith