What are They?
Using only a few buttons, a listener can easily:
- navigate back and forth through a chapter
- adjust volume up and down
- alter the speed of a narrator’s voice
An automatic bookmark feature remembers where you stopped listening and resumes at that point when turned on again.
What Do I Need to Listen?
To listen to a Playaway you will need:
- a AAA battery (lasts 12 hours)
- a set of headphones (the universal jack works with almost any type of headphone)
How Do I Find Them?
- View a complete list of Playaways in the library catalog.
- In search results for your favorite authors, genres, or subjects, look for the Playaway material type icon
How Do I Use Them?
Operating instructions are included inside the case containing the Playaway. Check out the online help if you need further assistance: