Rosemeade Dog Park
McInnish Dog Park
|1330 E Rosemeade Parkway
(next to Rosemeade Recreation Center)
| 2241 Sandy Lake Road
(behind the Carrollton Animal Services building)
Hours of Operation - sunrise to 10pm
|Hours of Operation - sunrise to sunset
Park is closed Friday mornings 7 to 10 am
Aerial video from the Grand Opening
Dog Park Rules and Regulations
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the park.
- No puppies under 4 months of age allowed.
- Maximum of 3 dogs per adult.
- Dogs that are aggressive, in heat, or sick are not allowed.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations.
- Owners are required to pick-up and dispose of their dog’s feces both in and out of the park.
- No strollers, carriages, bicycles, or children’s toys allowed in the park.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, food, or dog treats allowed in the park.
- Owners are liable for injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- Small dog park is limited to dogs weighing 30 pounds or less; large dog park is open to dogs of all sizes.
- No digging allowed.
- Dog handlers must be at least 16 years or older.
- Handlers must remain in the park and keep their dog in view at all times.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Owners use the park at their own risk. City of Carrollton Parks and Recreation is not responsible for injury or illness to dogs or owners.
The City of Carrollton Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close the facility for maintenance and repairs. Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 972-466-3080 with comments or concerns.