Planning & Zoning Commission
November 2, 2017
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 2nd Floor
CITY HALL, 1945 E. Jackson Road
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
The complete Planning and Zoning Packet can be found here.
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
DINNER and BRIEFING session: 6:15 pm: The dinner and work session is held in the City Council Briefing Room, behind the City Council Chambers.
Call Meeting to Order: 7:00 PM
1. MINUTES: Approval of the minutes of the October 5, 2017 meeting.
2. Consider A Replat Of Lots 2R, 3, 4 & 5 Graham Addition For An Approximately 4.2981-Acre Tract Located On The Northwest Corner Of Josey And Parker. Case No. 11-17RP1 Lots 2R, 3, 4 & 5 Graham Addition. Case Coordinator: Molly J. Coryell.
3. Hold a Public Hearing To Consider A Technical Site Plan For Multifamily On An Approximately 20.91 Acre Tract Located On The North Side Of Parker Road, Approximately 187 Feet West Of Josey Lane And Zoned PD-209 For The (MF-18) Multi-Family Residential District. Case No. 10-17TSP1 Castle Hills 10 Multifamily. Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
4. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider An Ordinance Amending The Zoning To Establish A Special Use Permit For A Gas Station With Special Conditions On An Approximately 1.23-Acre Tract Zoned PD-124 for the (LR-2) Local Retail District And Located At The Southeast Corner Of S.H. 121 And Hebron Parkway (1545 West Hebron Parkway); Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 11-17SUP2 7-Eleven (1545 W. Hebron). Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro
5. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider An Ordinance Amending The Zoning To Establish A Special Use Permit For An Event Center With Special Conditions On An Approximately 2,000 Square Foot Lease Space Zoned PD-124 for the (LR-2) Local Retail District And Located At 1404 W. Hebron Pkwy., #112; Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 11-17SUP3 The Prologue (1404 W. Hebron Pkwy., #112). Case Coordinator: Molly J. Coryell.
6. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider A Resolution To Amend The Comprehensive Plan And The Future Land Use Map To Change An Approximately 11.261‐Acre Site Located On The South Side Of Parker Road And Approximately 790 Feet West Of Josey Lane From Medium Intensity Office And Low Intensity Commercial To Residential Single-Family Detached. Case No. 11-17MD1 Parker Crossing (FKA: Villas at Parker, Ph. 4) (Comp-Plan). Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
7. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Amend The Zoning On An Approximately 11.261‐Acre Tract Zoned (O-2) Office District And (LR-2) Local Retail District Located On The South Side Of Parker Road And Approximately 790 Feet West Of Josey Lane To Establish A Planned Development To Allow For The (SF-5/12) Single-Family Detached Residential District; Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 11-17Z2 Parker Crossing (FKA: Villas at Parker, Ph. 4) (Zoning). Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
8. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider An Ordinance Amending Articles IV, VI, VIII And X Of The Subdivision Ordinance. Case No. 10-17ST1 Subdivision Ordinance Text Amendments. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
1. Staff Reports
2. Council Report
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda: Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021.