Planning & Zoning Commission
February 2, 2017
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 2nd Floor
CITY HALL, 1945 E. Jackson Road
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
The complete Planning and Zoning Packet can be found here.
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Dinner: 5:45 pm: The dinner and work session is held in the City Council Briefing Room, behind the City Council Chambers.
Call Meeting to Order: 5:45 pm
Briefing To Discuss Amendments To Article XX (TC) Transit Center District Regulations. Case No. 02-17ZT1 (TC) Transit Center District. No action will be taken.
MINUTES: Approval of the minutes of the January 5, 2017 meeting
2. Consider And Act On A Replat For McInnish Park For An Approximately 336-Acre Tract Located At The Southwest Corner Of Sandy Lake Road And President George Bush Turnpike Re-subdividing Two Lots Into Four Lots. Case No. 01-17RP3 McInnish Park, Phase 2. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
3. Consider And Act On A Replat For High Country Business Park, Phase 6, For An Approximately 2.85-Acre Tract Located In The Vicinity Of The East Side Of Marsh Ridge Road At Pecan Street Re-subdividing One Lot Into Two Lots. Case No. 02-17RP1 High Country Business Park, Phase 10. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
4. Consider And Act On A Replat For High Country Business Park, Phase 9, For An Approximately 2.55-Acre Tract Located In The Vicinity Of The Southeast Corner Of Marsh Ridge Road And Reeder Drive Combining Two Lots Into One Lot. Case No. 02-17RP2 High Country Business Park, Phase 11. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
5. Public Hearing To Consider And Act On An Ordinance To Amend the Zoning And Establish A Special Use Permit For a Gas Station With Special Conditions On An Approximately 3.8-Acre Tract Zoned (LI) Light Industrial District And Located At The Southeast Corner Of Midway Road And Sojourn Drive; Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 02-17SUP1 RaceTrac. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
6. Public Hearing To Consider And Act On An Ordinance To Amend the Zoning On An Approximately 1.53-Acre Tract Zoned Planned Development (PD 52) And Located Generally On The West and South Sides Of St. Pierre And East Side Of Le Mans Drive To Amend Planned Development District (PD 52) To Allow For Changes To Various Development Regulations; Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 02-17Z1 Josey Park Estates, Block A, Lots 16R-21R. Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
7. Public Hearing To Consider And Act On A Resolution To Amend The Comprehensive Plan And The Future Land Use Map On An Approximately 145-Acre Site Located Northwest Of The Intersection Of Parker Road (544) And Josey Lane To Single-Family Detached, Multi-Family, And Open Space. Case No. 02-17MD2 Castle Hills, Phase 10 (Comp Plan). Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
8. Public Hearing To Consider And Act On An Ordinance Establishing Zoning On A Proposed Annexation Tract Located On Approximately 145-Acres Northwest Of The Intersection Of Parker Road (544) And Josey Lane As A (PD) Planned Development District To Allow For (SF5/12) Single Family Residential And (MF-18) Multi-Family Residential Districts With Development Standards; Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 02-17Z2 Castle Hills 10 -Clem Tract (Zoning). Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda: Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021.