Intermediate Microsoft Excel Computer Class
- Date: 02/16/2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Carrollton Public Library at Josey Ranch Lake
1700 Keller Springs Rd
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Join us for a FREE intermediate Microsoft Excel class.
Basic computer knowledge is recommended for this course, such as navigating screens and using a mouse. An understanding of the basics of Excel is also recommended.
- Bring your valid Carrollton Public Library card (Information about getting a Library Card).
- Pay any outstanding fines BEFORE the class to make sure you can participate.
- Class starts PROMPTLY at the designated time.
- Call 972-466-4800 to let staff know if you’re running late, so your registered seat will be held until 10 minutes after the class start time.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your seat may be given away, even if you contacted the Library.
- This class is NOT suitable for CHILDREN. Please make arrangements for them to be supervised by someone other than library staff, outside of the classroom.
- Bring a flash drive.
Space is limited and registration is required.