NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
CITY OF CARROLLTON
CITY COUNCIL / TRANSIT-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
September 13, 2021
Attend by a Zoom Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 862 8709 9753
Telephone: +1 (346) 248-7799
- Approve Minutes of Meeting for the August 16, 2021 Transit-Oriented Development Committee.
- Discuss Landlord Obligations for Tenant Improvements at 1003 W. Main St.
- Discuss Lease Options for 1309 S. Broadway St.
- The Committee will convene in Executive Session pursuant to Texas Government Code:
- Section 551.087 to discuss Economic Development
- Section 551.072 to discuss Certain Matters Regarding Real Property
- The Committee will reconvene in open session to consider action, if any, on matters discussed in the Executive Session.
- Other Business.
Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Committee is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the Agenda.
CERTIFICATE: I certify that the above agenda giving notice of meeting was posted on the City Website on September 8, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Lydia Tormos, Admin Support Specialist
For accommodations or sign interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary at least 72 hours in advance at (972) 466-3005.
Carrollton is Where Connections Happen
Carrollton’s downtown area is the only transit intersection in the Dallas-Fort Worth region capable of three or more transit lines outside of downtown Dallas in the foreseeable future, and as a result, is ripe for development, including real estate, commercial and investment opportunities. It’s also predicted that this station will be the fourth largest transportation hub after Downtown Dallas, Downtown Fort Worth and DFW Airport, making Carrollton a place that is truly poised to be “Where Connections Happen.”
Carrollton's Trinity Mills Station is North Texas' largest publicly owned transit-oriented development site. The City and DART own more than 25 acres. For more on development opportunities, visit the Trinity Mills Transit Center District page or viewing our informational presentation here: http://www.trinitymillsstation.com/
Carrollton has completed many studies and plans that have shaped our vision for the future. For more information click on the "TOD Reports" menu item to the left.
Development Program Manager