- A permit is required for the installation of landscape irrigation systems
- A backflow prevention device is required at the connection to the water supply, and must be independently tested by a licensed backflow tester. A list is available in the Building Inspection department
- A rain/freeze sensor is required
Plans Submittal Requirements
- 2 sets of irrigation plans which include:
- licensed irrigator’s seal
- locations of water meter
- sprinkler heads
- main line
- An inspection needs to be scheduled upon completion of work.
Fees and Applications
A permit fee is required, and an application must be completed and submitted to the Building Inspection department. Please call 972-466-3225 with any questions.