- The City issues one permit per project. All contractors, including the general contractor must register and stay current with the city.
- Registration is renewable yearly
- Permits will not be issued until all contractors are registered
- Any contractor whose registration has expired prevents any further inspections being requested, even if that contractor’s work is complete
- A completed registration form
- A copy of the state license and a photo ID/driver’s license will be made
- Verification of state licenses will be made at the time the permit is approved
- Certain trades will be required to show a certificate of insurance
Fees and Applications
Registration is free!
An application must be completed and submitted to the Building Inspection department. Please call 972-466-3225 with any questions.