- The City issues one permit per project. All contractors, including the general contractor must register and stay current with the city.
- Registration is renewable yearly
- Permits will not be issued until all contractors are registered
- Any contractor whose registration has expired prevents any further inspections being requested, even if that contractor’s work is complete
- Register through the CityServe Portal.
- A copy of the state license and a photo ID/driver’s license will need to be made and added through the portal.
- Verification of state licenses will be made at the time the permit is approved
- Certain trades will be required to show a certificate of insurance
Registration is free!