For the latest updates on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and resources, visit


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Apply for water service

Utility Customer Service: City Hall | 972-466-3120

If there is a separate meter for the space to be occupied, a contract for services and a deposit are required.

Apply for gas service

Natural gas service is provided by Atmos Energy.

Choose an electrical service provider | |

Electrical services in Carrollton are provided by third-party entities, although some areas are serviced exclusively by CoServ.

Choose a solid waste service provider

Commercial solid waste services in Carrollton are provided by third-party entities, so search the internet for providers. The City does not provide trash or recycling collection services to commercial customers.

Apply for mail service | 800-275-8777

Contact the United States Post Office to request mail delivery to your new business address. The Post Office will require a copy of the Certificate of Occupancy in order to begin mail service at your new address.