- Carrollton Code of Ordinances
- Apartment Communities
- Hotels and Motels
- Register a Complaint Environmental Service E-Links
The Multi-Family Inspection Program stabilizes, maintains and enhances the apartment communities and motels in Carrollton. The program operates in partnership with the residents and management staff of those apartment communities and motels to achieve this goal through the enforcement of the Title 9, Chapter 96 of the Carrollton Code of Ordinances, and the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance.
Carrollton is a vital community of healthy, stable and exciting apartment communities in which people of all cultures choose to live and make a personal investment. Our apartment communities foster a feeling of security and positive atmosphere for their residents to live in.
The Multi-Family Inspection Program operates by:
1. Performing annual inspections of apartment communities and motels.
2. Responding to complaints about potential violations of the Uniform Housing Code, the Carrollton Code of Ordinances, and the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance.
3. Meeting with apartment management staffs on a regular basis to appraise and inform them of various City Codes and regulations.
To report a possible housing code violation call 972-466-3060 or submit the complaint online.