To request Infrastructure Asbuilts (example: Water, Sewer, Storm Drain, & etc.) or a copy of a Sub Division Plat please contact the Engineering Department by clicking on the email link listed below.
To assist in providing the most accurate information, please include as much detail as possible such as; the address of the property, major intersections, and/or attach a graphic outlining the area.
For Information regarding the Small Cell (Network Node Permit) Process please see the below listed links;
- Link to the Application Process Information for the Network Node Permit
- Link to the Wireless Services Design Manual - Ordinance No. 3823
- Link to the Comprehensive Fee Schedule - Ordinance No. 3824
- Link to the Use of Right-of-Way by Public Utilities - Ordinance No. 3825
- Link to the City of Carrollton, Texas - Chapter 284 Service Pole Collocation Attachment License Agreement
- Link to the Network Node Statement of Compliance
- Link to the Carrollton Network Node Application Fee Form
The following resources may assist customers in complying with City of Carrollton Code Of Ordinances.
- General Design Standards
- Carrollton GPS Benchmarks
- Carrollton Vertical Benchmarks
- Driveway Ordinance
- Subdivision Ordinance
- Zoning Ordinance
- Building Inspection Applications
- Right-of-Way Ordinance
- Right-of-Way Application Login Screen Link
- Stormwater and Flood Protection Ordinance - June 2015
- Texas Landowner's Bill of Rights
- Infrastructure Report Card 2014