Environmental Survey for Businesses
- Environmental Survey (pdf)
- Environmental Survey (electronic)
- Environmental Survey Informational Letter
- Discharge Permit Application Form
- Instructions for Discharge Permit Application Form
- Temporary Discharge Application Form
- Quarterly Discharge Report Form
- Semi-Annual Discharge Report Form
- Authorized Designated Signatory Form
- 2019-2020 Inspection Form
- Industrial Stormwater Inspection Checklist
- Quarterly Zero Discharge Report
- Semi-Annual Zero Discharge Report
- 2019 Pretreatment Annual Meeting Presentation
- 2019 Annual Stormwater Presentation
- 2018 Pretreatment Annual Meeting Presentation
- 2018 Fats Oils Grease and the Champion Lift Station Presentation
- 2018 TCEQ Stormwater and Pretreatment Programs Presentation
- 2018 Stormwater Presentation for Industry Meeting
- 2017 Industry Meeting Presentation
- 2017 Liquid Waste Hauler/Grease Trap Presentation
- 2017 Tier II Reporting Presentation
- Environmental Services E-Links
- Zero Waste Network
Carrollton's Industrial Pretreatment Program (IPP) is a working partnership between the industrial private sector and the public sector - the city, state, and federal government and the publicly-owned treatment plant. Through community cooperation, information, compliance, and enforcement, Carrollton's IPP manages industrial pollutants to ensure that treatment interference, pass through, damage to the treatment plant, and injury to personnel do not occur.
Pretreatment in Action
The Federal Clean Water Act mandates the protection of public waters from various sources of pollution. Carrollton's IPP complies with the Clean Water Act by controlling industrial discharges and other potential "point sources" of water pollution in the city. Under the program, the city continuously evaluates the wastewater of new and existing facilities, issues wastewater discharge permits, and monitors permitted industries through regular wastewater sampling and comprehensive facility inspections.
Pollution Prevention Partnership
The program's management approach emphasizes information and compliance over enforcement, from the belief that education, training, and partnership maximize both environmental and economic benefits. Carrollton's IPP hosts an annual meeting, which provides an excellent communication forum. City and industry representatives discuss regulatory updates and environmental issues that may affect industry operations. Carrollton's IPP also rewards consistent compliance with reduced reporting requirements and annual awards.
For information contact Carrollton Environmental Services at 972-466-3055.