Liquid Waste Hauler

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Liquid Waste Hauler

Carrollton requires transporters of non-hazardous, liquid waste to obtain permits to service grit and/or grease traps in the city. These permits are issued for individual trucks and are non-transferable. Permits are good for one year from the date of issuance. Permit fees are $150 for the initial truck and $100 for each additional truck.

A permit application must be submitted to Environmental Services prior to the issuance of any permits. All trucks must be inspected by Environmental Services personnel to ensure they are clean and well maintained. You may contact the office at (972) 466-5727 to set up an inspection appointment with the Pollution Control Coordinator.

A City of Carrollton trip ticket must be used to document the generation, transportation, and disposal of all liquid waste generated in the city. Books of 10 trip tickets are $25 each and can be obtained from Environmental Services located on the second floor of City Hall at 1945 E. Jackson Road. Completed trip tickets must be returned to Environmental Services on a monthly basis.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer