Report an Environmental Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Have you witnessed an environmental incident in your community?

Some incidents require an immediate response by the City's Environmental Services department in order to maintain public health and safety.  If you see any of the following:

  • Pollutant discharges into a storm water inlet or drain
  • Pollutant releases into local creeks, streams, or other bodies of water
  • Wastewater discharges
  • Oil or chemical spills
  • Sanitary sewer overflows

Please contact us immediately at 972-466-3060.  If you witness one of these incidents outside of regular business hours, please call dispatch non-emergency at 972-466-3333 for immediate assistance.