- October 21, 2019 Library Board Minutes
- July 8, 2019 Library Board Minutes
- April 1, 2019 Library Board Minutes
- January 7, 2019 Library Board Minutes
About the Library Advisory Board
Consists of 9 members appointed by City Council.
The Board shall receive suggestions and recommendations from the citizens of the city concerning the programming and services of library resources and the libraries. The Board will make recommendations to the City Council regarding the same, if deemed necessary or desirable.
The Board shall serve as an advisory board to the City Council, City Manager, the Director and the community, but shall not have the responsibility or authority over public officials or employees of the City in the implementation of policies or operations of the library.
The Board may make periodic reports to City Council.
The Board shall perform any other duties as may be requested by the City Manager, the Director, or the City Council.
Schedule of Meetings
The Library Board meets in the Environmental Classroom at the Carrollton Public Library at Josey Ranch Lake, 1700 Keller Springs Road, at 6:30 p.m. on:
- Monday, October 21, 2019
- Monday, January 6, 2020
- Monday, April 6, 2020 CANCELLED
- Monday, July 20, 2020 CANCELLED
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - in the JRL Meeting Room instead of the Environmental Classroom
Members of the Library Board are:
- Amber Lasseigne (Chair)
- Rajiv Shenoy (Vice Chair)
- Isam Abousaid
- Deborah Armstrong
- Elizabeth Blake-Hedges
- Janet Koslovsky
- Jessica Hernandez
- Juanita Malloy
- Karim Ali