Starting Monday, May 4, phones open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
For immediate assistance call 972-466-4800 during Library hours.
- Library Account Contact
- For questions or help with renewals, overdue items, fines owed, lost Library cards, etc.
- Ask a Librarian
- For questions about finding information, job hunting, research, finding a great read, and more for customers of all ages
- Digital Resource Questions or Problems
- For questions or help with digital resources such as eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital magazines, or databases
- General Library Feedback
- For general Library suggestions or comments
- Update Address in Library Account
- To notify Library of new address and/or phone number
- Library Program Proposal
- To propose a program you are interested in presenting at the Carrollton Public Library
- Contact Youth Services
- To contact Youth Services staff at the Library
For comments on non-Library City of Carrollton services, use the City's "Contact Us" page.
Libraries remained CLOSED to public access until further notice.
During Library hours, you may visit us at either Library location:
|Carrollton Public Library at||Carrollton Public Library at|
|HEBRON & JOSEY map||JOSEY RANCH LAKE map|
|4220 N. Josey Lane||1700 N. Keller Springs Rd.|
|(at Hebron Pkwy)||(west of Josey Lane)|
|Carrollton, Texas 75010||Carrollton, Texas 75006|