The mission of the Carrollton Public Library is to provide balanced, trustworthy, independent learning and recreational opportunities dedicated to sustaining a high quality of life for the community. The Library aims to provide programs that support this mission.
Programs are planned 3-6 months in advance and are often presented in cooperation with other agencies and institutions, as well as other public and private organizations.
- Presenters must comply with the Carrollton Public Library Code of Conduct Policy and Community Meeting Rooms Policy.
- No charge or admission fee, or any other charge for attendance is permitted.
- The soliciting or selling of materials is prohibited unless approved by the Library.
- Program proposals must be complete in order to be considered, and recurring class or series requires only ONE submission.
- Programs must be held within the normal operating hours of the Library and open to the public.
- Program information may appear on the Library’s website, social media, news releases, posters, flyers, newsletter, and other publicity outlets deemed appropriate.
At this time, we are not accepting proposals from story time presenters, people wanting to read to children, or reading groups.
See current volunteer opportunities at the library.
If interested in presenting a program at the Carrollton Public Library, please complete the following form.