All in-person library programs and events have been cancelled through OCTOBER. We do not yet know when regular programming will resume. Try our virtual programs listed below.
Register to join us for Budgeting, Saving & Investing, Debt Management, and Financial Protection programs
Watch Social Media Strategies and Building Your Brand on-demand. Presented by Kristi Pepperdine of North Dallas SEO, LLC.
Adult Book Buzz
- Current Episode
- Title Summaries with Catalog Links
- Past Episodes
For Kids & Teens
Virtual Story Times
Check the Library's Facebook videos for new Virtual Story Times on:
- Tuesdays at 3 p.m.
- Thursdays at 11 a.m.
Virtual Family Night
Try our Zoom Live* Virtual Family Nights for stories and secret building challenges
Register to get your family's invitation!
- September 25 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- October 9 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- October 23 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- November 6 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- November 20 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- December 4 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- December 18 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Virtual Tween Hangout
Join in on our Virtual Tween Hangout for a monthly game of trivia on an assortment of topics. For ages 9-12.
Register to get your invitation!
- October 13 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. - Register starting October 6
- November 17 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. - Register starting November 10
Virtual Teen Book Club
Join us in an interactive, online Teen Book Club. For ages 13-17.
Register now to get your invitation AND your free copy of this month's book!