What They Are
Monthly activity kits for all ages created by Library staff available starting the first of the month from September - December.
Kits are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
- THREE adult kits maximum
- SIX kits total
September Card Crafting to Go kits for adults have all been distributed. Check back October 1
Story Time To Go
Includes links to 2 online book readalouds, 2 crafts, 1 early literacy activity, and additional songs and book recommendations
Brain Break To Go
Be creative while taking schoolwork breaks and manage stress with activities including crafts, science experiments, activity sheets, and mindfulness tips.
Craft Club To Go
Includes directions and supplies for tweens and teens to make a more complex craft each month.
Card Crafting To Go
Includes directions and supplies for adults to make 2 cards each month
- When does the next kit come out?
- New kits are available on the 1st of the month, or the next open day if the Library is closed the 1st.
- Where can I pick these up?
- Kits for all ages can be picked up from either location during normal operating hours inside the Library at the greeter desk, while supplies last.
- Can I sign up for one?
- No, kits are first come, first served.
- But I didn’t get one!
- We apologize. This is a newer offering and we are still assessing quantity and supply issues and making adjustments as needed. We will do our best to ensure everyone who is interested gets one but cannot guarantee them for everyone.
- I have a question about the kits not answered on this page!
- Send it to CPLreads (at) cityofcarrollton (dot) com
(Above is NOT a link. You will need to manually type the address.)