Does the library have rooms that can be reserved for personal use?
The library has Study Rooms for immediate use by small groups and larger meeting rooms for scheduled use by larger groups.
Both library locations have Study Rooms for small group or individual use. Study rooms:
- must be reserved with a VALID library card and your email address
- may be reserved 48 hours in advance online, in person, or by calling 972-466-4800 during library hours
- can be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours per day
- reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the reserved time will be considered canceled and available for use by other individuals
Find out about rules for use on the Study Room Policy page.
For larger groups, Meeting Rooms can be rented for social, civic, cultural, recreational, or charitable purposes by
- residents of Carrollton
- at least 21 years of age
- who possess a valid Carrollton Public Library card.
Find out about room capacities, the cost, and the application process on the library's meeting room information page.