CITY OF CARROLLTON MUNICIPAL ELECTION
NOVEMBER 3 GENERAL ELECTION
Both Libraries have postage-free Voter Registration forms available for your convenience at the service desk.
"Your application must be received in the Voter Registrar’s office or postmarked at least 30* days before an election for you to be eligible to vote in that election."
Source: VoteTexas.gov >> You Must Register By... (site includes exact voter registration deadline)
- Changes to Voter Registration
- Go to VoteTexas.gov - Did You Change Something? to find out how to handle address or name changes
- Election Dates from Texas Secretary of State
- VoteTexas.gov - When to Vote
- Early Voting by Mail from Texas Secretary of State
- VoteTexas.gov - When to Vote - Early Voting
Click/Tap Early Voting to expand the section on the page and look for Vote early by mail to see if you qualify
- Early Voting Locations & Times, Sample Ballots, and Election Day Locations
- Denton County Elections
- Dallas County Elections