What They Are
Activity kits for all ages created by Library staff.
Kits are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED while supplies last
- ONE adult kit maximum
- SIX kits total
Available: July 19
Online read-aloud of a staff favorite book, a craft, and early literacy activity
Ages: Grades K-5
Available: July 19
Spark curiosity in STEAM through fun crafts and exciting experiments..
Available: July kits claimed. August 16:
All you need to learn a new crafting skill: Paper Embroidery
Available starting August 2
• Preschool Special desert adventure story time and sand art
• Back to School Bling to return to school with style
Escape Room Kit for Adults
Terror Labs! An Escape Adventure for Adults
Kit pick up starts August 2 while supplies last
It had been such a well-paying job. And how were you supposed to know that Dr. Terreaux was a supervillain? It seems like a really good time to put in our resignation notice, effective immediately. Unfortunately, the only way out is through the labs of terror!
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the next kit come out?
- New kits are available on the 1st or 3rd Monday of the month as listed above, or the next open day if the Library is closed on that Monday.
- Where can I pick these up?
- Kits for all ages can be picked up from either location during normal operating hours inside the Library at the Service Desk, while supplies last.
- Can I sign up for one?
- No, kits are first come, first served.
- But I didn’t get one!
- We apologize. This is a newer offering and we are still assessing quantity and supply issues and making adjustments as needed. We will do our best to ensure everyone who is interested gets one but cannot guarantee them for everyone.
- I have a question about the kits not answered on this page!
- Send it to CPLreads (at) cityofcarrollton (dot) com
(Above is NOT a link. You will need to manually type the address.)