Sections on this page:
Use browser back button to return to top of page after using one of these links
Healthy Habits Challenge • Sample of Challenges with Library Resource Links • How It Works • Move Your Way® Campaign
Healthy Habits Challenge
Celebrate National Physical Fitness & Sports Month this May with the Healthy Habits Challenge open to kids through adults.
Complete healthy challenges to develop wellness routines that will last, and compete for prizes!
Sample of Challenges with Library Resource Links
- Do jumping jacks every time a commercial comes on TV for one day.
- Say no to soda and sugar drinks for one week.
- Turn off your phone at least 1 hour before bed.
- Find a healthier version of one of your favorite foods.
- Work out for at least 15 min. a day for a week.
- Read a biography about an athlete.
- Stretch out those muscles for at least 10 minutes.
How It Works
- Pick up a Challenge sheet or print one from here:
- Complete at least 12 of the Healthy Habits activities
- Turn in your entry form by May 30 to be entered to win a prize!
- Check our social media to find out who won.
Want more healthy ideas?
Move Your Way® Campaign
From the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Move Your Way® campaign 's goal is to help people live healthier lives through increased physical activity.
Information and Resources Page
Walk. Run. Dance. Play. What's your move?
Tools, videos, and fact sheets on this page have tips that make it easier to get a little more active.