- Carrollton resident
- 21 years of age or older
- valid Carrollton Public Library card with money owed under $10
Community Meeting Rooms Policy
You must agree to abide by the Library's Community Meeting Rooms Policy to use a meeting room.
Highlights of the policy include, but are not limited to:
- No open flames (including candles) are permitted.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No decorations that will mar the rooms (i.e. adhesive tape) are permitted.
- No admittance fee, or any other charge for attendance, may be attached to any function held in the meeting rooms.
- Any soliciting, selling, or distributing materials that result in financial gain is not allowed.
It is recommended you read the entire policy before your first use of a Library meeting room and check if the policy has been revised before all subsequent uses.
Rates & Capacities
|Facility||Location||Room Capacity||Fees per Hour|
|JRL Meeting Room (Kitchen)*||Josey Ranch Lake||100||$25 per hour|
|Environmental Classroom||Josey Ranch Lake||25||$15 per hour|
|Conference Room||Josey Ranch Lake||14||No Charge|
|HJL Meeting Room (Kitchen)*||Hebron & Josey||90||$25 per hour|
|Conference Room||Hebron & Josey||14||No Charge|
|Number of Tables and Chairs in Library Meeting Rooms|
Rooms may be booked:
- Up to 90 days in advance
- Only during Library hours
- In person with any fee paid by cash, check, or credit card
- Online with any fee paid by MasterCard or Visa
Your reservation must include any time you need to set up the room and to clean up after your event is finished. You will not be given access to the room before your reservation time.
Online Meeting Room booking is unavailable at this time.
Getting an Account to Book Online
- Registered online for Parks & Recreation Class?
- Use the same account login
- Only booked Library Meeting Rooms in person?
- Contact the Library
- First time booking a Meeting Room?
- Use the Create an Account link
Changes & Cancellations
All meeting room reservations changes, including cancellations, must be done by the person who booked the room at least 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Other Room Options
If your group is 8 people or smaller, read the Study Room Policy to see if a Study Room will suit your needs.
See the Facility Rentals page for information about rooms available at the Senior Center, Rosemeade Recreation Center, and Crosby Recreation Center.