Libraries are CLOSED to public access. Room booking is NOT AVAILABLE until further notice.
Study Room Policy
- Individuals requesting a Study Room reservation must be at least eight years of age and possess a valid Carrollton Public Library card.
(Valid: current, fees under $10.00)
- Rooms may be reserved 48 hours in advance online, by phone at 972-466-4800, or in person.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 4 hours per day.
- A Study Room reservation not claimed within 15 minutes of the reserved time will be considered canceled and available for use by other individuals.
- Any Study Room left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be considered vacant and available for use by others.
- Items left unattended will be considered lost and placed in the library’s Lost and Found.
- Light snacks and drinks in covered containers are welcome.
- Individuals failing to appear at the library in order to occupy a reserved Study Room (“no shows”) may result in loss of the individual’s privilege to reserve a room in the future.
- The adult reserving the Study Room (or, if a child has reserved the room, the adult who has signed for the child’s library card) is responsible for any damages incurred during use of the room.
Booking a Room
- 4-hour limit per day per individual
- Up to 48 hours in advance
- Non-expired Library card owing less than $10
Check the capacity of the room before you book to make sure it will accommodate the size of your group.
- Library card or ID required at check-in.
- Outstanding account issues must be resolved to be admitted.
No one in the group will be granted access to the room until the person who booked the room checks in at the desk.
Library staff reserves the right to cancel any study room reservation at any time due to unforeseen circumstances (power outage, inclement weather, etc.).
Ways to Cancel
The email confirmation for your study room booking has a link to cancel the room. On the cancel booking page, you select which time slots you wish to cancel NOT which times you want to keep.
Call 972-466-4800 during Library hours to cancel all or part of a study room booking.
Bookings not claimed within 15 minutes of the start of the reservation time will be cancelled.
|Josey Ranch Lake||1||1-4|
|Josey Ranch Lake||2||1-4|
|Josey Ranch Lake||3||1-4|
|Josey Ranch Lake||4||1-4|
|Josey Ranch Lake||5||1-8|
|Hebron & Josey||1||1-6|
|Hebron & Josey||2||1-4|
|Hebron & Josey||3||1-4|
|Hebron & Josey||4||1-4|
|Hebron & Josey||5||1-4|
|Hebron & Josey||6||1-4|
|Hebron & Josey||7||1-4|