Limited Access Study Room Policy
- Individuals requesting a Study Room reservation must be at least 12 years of age and possess a valid Carrollton Public Library card.
(Valid: current, fees under $10.00)
- Rooms may be reserved the ONE DAY in advance online, by phone at 972-466-4800, or in person.
- Rooms may be reserved for ONE consecutive time block per day; up to four hours per day.
- Up to FOUR people in a room.
- A Study Room reservation not claimed within 30 minutes of the reserved time will be considered canceled and available for use by other individuals if room was unoccupied during the 30 minutes.
- Only covered drinks are permitted. Food consumption is not allowed in the Library.
- Individuals failing to appear at the library in order to occupy a reserved Study Room (“no shows”) may result in loss of the individual’s privilege to reserve a room in the future.
- The adult reserving the Study Room (or, if a child has reserved the room, the adult who has signed for the child’s Library card) is responsible for any damages incurred during use of the room.
Limited Access Booking a Room
- ONE consecutive time block per day; up to four hours per day
- Up to ONE DAY in advance
- Non-expired Library card owing less than $10
Limited Access Checking In
- Library card or ID required at check-in.
- Outstanding account issues must be resolved to be admitted.
All members of a group booking for Room 5 at JRL or Room 1 at H&J must be present, including the person who booked the room, when you check in at the desk to get access to the room.
Limited Access Cancellations
Library staff reserves the right to cancel any study room reservation at any time due to unforeseen circumstances (power outage, inclement weather, etc.).
Ways to Cancel
The email confirmation for your study room booking has a link to cancel the room. You can only cancel yourself if it is not yet time for the reservation. Please call to cancel if the reservation time has started.
Call 972-466-4800 during Library hours to cancel a study room booking.
Bookings not claimed within 30 minutes of the start of the reservation time will be cancelled.
Limited Access Room Capacities