To book a study room you MUST:
- have a valid non-expired Carrollton Public Library card with money owed under $10
- be at least 8 years of age
Study Room Policy
- Individuals requesting a Study Room reservation must be at least eight years of age and possess a valid Carrollton Public Library card.
(Valid: current, fees under $10.00)
- Rooms may be reserved 48 hours in advance online, by phone at 972-466-4800, or in person.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 4 hours per day.
- A Study Room reservation not claimed within 15 minutes of the reserved time will be considered canceled and available for use by other individuals.
- Any Study Room left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be considered vacant and available for use by others.
- Items left unattended will be considered lost and placed in the library’s Lost and Found.
- Light snacks and drinks in covered containers are welcome.
- Individuals failing to appear at the library in order to occupy a reserved Study Room (“no shows”) may result in loss of the individual’s privilege to reserve a room in the future.
- The adult reserving the Study Room (or, if a child has reserved the room, the adult who has signed for the child’s library card) is responsible for any damages incurred during use of the room.
|Josey Ranch Lake location||Hebron & Josey location|
|Room 1||Capacity 1-4||Room 1||Capacity 1-6|
|Room 2||Capacity 1-4||Room 2||Capacity 1-4|
|Room 3||Capacity 1-4||Room 3||Capacity 1-4|
|Room 4||Capacity 1-4||Room 4||Capacity 1-4|
|Room 5||Capacity 1-8||Room 5||Capacity 1-4|
|Room 6||Capacity 1-4|
|Room 7||Capacity 1-4|
Go to the Service Desk at the location where your room is reserved. You must present one of the following to be admitted into the room:
- Your Carrollton Public Library card
- Your driver license or other photo ID
If your card is expired, then it has to be renewed.
If you owe too much money, then you must pay your fines.
- Confirmation email you receive has self-service cancellation link.
- Call 972-466-4800 after reservation begins to cancel
- Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of reserved time will be cancelled
- Staff reserves the right to cancel any study room reservation at any time due to unforeseen circumstances (power outage, inclement weather, etc)
Other Room Options
If your group is larger than 8 people AND you meet the criteria listed below, then check out the Meeting Room information and policy to see if a meeting room will suit your needs:
- Reside in the City of Carrollton
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid non-expired Carrollton Public Library card with money owed under $10