Welcome to the Carrollton Planning Department
Please begin using the CityServe Portal
for all your online Permit needs!
To begin using the Portal, click here to register: https://cityserve.cityofcarrollton.com/CityViewPortal
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CITYSERVE PORTAL:
1. Sign In/Register to use the Portal.
2. Follow the prompts as you create your account.
3. When you are finished, you will receive an email asking you to validate your registration.
4. Once validated, return to the website to sign into and begin using the portal.
5. If you are already registered, simply click SIGN IN.
Cutoff dates for accepting new Planning & Zoning applications is the last Tuesday of every month.
Our mailing address is:
City of Carrollton
1945 E. Jackson Road
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Our phone number is:
Our office hours are:
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (closed Friday afternoon)
The Carrollton Planning Department:
- Provides information and advice regarding zoning and land use to enable people to make sound decisions about growth and development in the community.
- Handles applications for changes to the Comprehensive Plan and/or zoning, and makes recommendations to the Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council.
- Administers requests for Special Use Permits, and makes recommendations on them to the Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council.
- Processes applications for the subdivision of land ("platting"), and makes recommendations on them to the Planning & Zoning Commission.
- Advises and assists applicants in the development of their property.
- Monitors the long-range needs of the community.
Watch Planning & Zoning Commission meetings on the City of Carrollton government access cable channels (Time-Warner channel 15-1; Charter channel 10) according to the following schedule:
|Monday||7 a.m. & 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. & 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. & 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. & 5 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. & 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. & 5 p.m.|
Note: the meetings are taped, so broadcast of a new meeting is usually delayed by 2 or 3 days. Previous meetings will continue to be broadcast until the new tapes are ready. Double-check your program guide, as broadcasts may be reschedued on occasion.
- Ravi Shah, CBO
Director of Development Services
- Loren Shapiro, AICP Planning Manager
- Michael McCauley, Senior Planner
- Molly J. Coryell, Planner