Did we do great? Let us know! Fall short of our mission statement? We want to hear about that too.
To submit an informal compliment or complaint:
- Call (972) 466-3333 and ask to speak with the employee's supervisor.
- Email PoliceConcerns@CityofCarrollton.com
- Write a letter to the employee's supervisor, Internal Affairs Sergeant, or the Chief of Police at: Carrollton Police Department, 2025 E. Jackson Rd., Carrollton, TX 75006.
To submit a formal, written complaint:
- Send a written and signed complaint to Internal Affairs, 2025 E. Jackson Rd., Carrollton, TX 75006
- Texas law requires that all formal complaints against police officers be in writing and signed by the person making the complaint.
- Complaints must be made within 30 days of the incident unless special circumstances exist.
- The person who was wronged must file the complaint. Other persons may give statements as witnesses.
- Internal Affairs investigators will ensure that a thorough investigation of your complaint is conducted. When the investigation is completed, you will be notified of the results and action taken.
- Filing a false complaint against a police employee is a violation of the Texas Penal Code, Section 37.02.