Water Demand Strategies
These water use guidelines are governed by the city's water conservation plan.
- From April 1st - October 31st use of permanently installed automatic irrigation system is prohibited between the hours 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Outdoor watering is prohibited during any form of precipitation.
- Water run-off in excess of 50 feet from the property line is prohibited.
- Irrigation systems must be properly maintained to prevent water waste.
- 5. All water users in the City of Carrollton are asked to continue voluntary use of the twice per week watering schedule. For more information on water restrictions please see the Water Supply Updates and Restrictions
Please call 972-466-3425 to report violations of current water use restrictions.
For more information please visit the following links below:
Did you know...?
The City of Carrollton provides Water Conservation Programs
All programs (including materials) are FREE of charge
To schedule a presentation for your school/organization, please contact: