Welcome to the City of Carrollton’s Utility Bill Payment Site
The City offers several convenient Utility Bill payment options:
• AUTO-PAY BANK DRAFTING – this easy, no cost method will draft your bill monthly from your bank account. Sign up now.
• BANK ONLINE – using your own bank’s “Bank Online” product allows you to pay your utility bill directly from your bank account. Be sure to confirm with your bank that payments will be delivered to the City electronically, thus assuring your bill will be paid in a timely manner.
• CITY OF CARROLLTON ONLINE BILL PAYMENT – using your credit card, click the Online Bill Payment button to be connected to the City’s Webpay site.
• AUTHORIZED CITY PAYMENT LOCATIONS – located in several convenient Carrollton businesses, Fidelity Express is the City’s authorized payment partner. A nominal fee of $1.50 is charged for each transaction. Find the location nearest you.
• TRADITIONAL PAYMENT METHODS – the City accepts payments by mail; we also offer face-to-face payment via Check, Cash, Money Order or Credit Card (2% convenience fee applies) at the Utility Bill payment counter located inside City Hall.
Carrollton, Texas – The City of Carrollton is now offering extended payment plans for residents who have fallen behind on their utility bill payments due to financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since March, the City has suspended utility bill late fees and disconnection of services. With the start of the new utility billing cycle on Friday, July 24, Carrollton Utility Customer Service will resume late fees and timely payments will be required as usual. Though Carrollton is returning to these standard billing procedures, the City understands that many in our community have faced unprecedented financial challenges, and is therefore providing an opportunity for extended payment plans, in addition to the previously offered 10-day payment plan.
To request a payment plan, the account holder or authorized party may call 972-466-3120. Callers are asked to have the following information available to expedite the process:
• Account number
• Account holder’s name
• Service address
• Last four digits of account holder’s social security number or driver license/state ID number
Once the extended payment plan is in place, the overdue balance must be paid in full by the end of the 45th day, or an additional late fee will be assessed to the account.
The City’s partner, Metrocrest Services, also offers payment assistance to residents unable to pay their utility bills. To request aid, Carrollton residential customers must complete an application and provide Metrocrest Services with proof of residency and hardship, both of which can be satisfied with a past due utility bill. To learn more or to apply for assistance, call 972-446-2100 or visit metrocrestservices.org/client_forms.
For more information about Carrollton Utility Customer Service, visit cityofcarrollton.com/ucs. To pay a bill online, visit cityofcarrollton.com/paywaterbill.