To provide students with the opportunity to observe, study and participate in the City as a way of enhancing their academic experience and broadening their possible career opportunities within City government.
- Attract students from different social, economic and cultural backgrounds, representing the cultural diversity of Carrollton.
- Provide students with valuable publlic service experience that will enhance their job skills and competencies.
- Give students an opportunity to learn first-hand how city government works.
- Create a new resource for students seeking future employment.
- Create a diverse pool of qualified applicants to fill positions within the City of Carrollton.
- Provide City departments with additional staff support.
For more information on the City's U@Work Intern Program, email Strategic Services.