Utility Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

| Electric | Gas | Other Related Links | Telephone |
| Utility Easement | Water |

View Oncor outage map
• Report an Outage
• Report Street Light Issue
• Text Oncor
• Report a Downed Power Line
• Report Meter Tampering
• Request Temporary Removal of Meter


Power to Choose


Power to Save  
Public Utility Commission of Texas - Consumer complaints


Public Utility Commissions Interchange  
Atmos Energy
Customer Service: new service, reconnect, bill inquiry:


Gas Emergencies & gas leak notification:


Other Related Links
Federal Communications Commission 
    Cable Services Bureau
Public Utility Commission of Texas
Better Business Bureau
    Serving Metropolitan Dallas & Northeast Texas
Office of the Attorney General - State of Texas
    Consumer Protection Hotline


    Consumer Protection Division Regional Offices
Telephone Service

To find out which companies are currently offering local phone service in your area, click here or look in your traditional telephone company’s telephone directory. A list of local phone companies should be found in the front pages of the directory.

            For Complaints: 
            Call: 1-888-782-8477 (TTY 1-800-735-2988
            E-mail: customer@puc.state.tx.us 
            Fax: 1-512-936-7003 

Utility Easement-Underground Utility Locations
Texas One, Call Before You Dig 1-800-245-4545
Texas 811
City Water Billing/Services  (Utility Customer Service) 972-466-3120
City Water Utilities Division (Public Works) 972-466-3425