Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Download a PDF of COVID-19 FAQs here

For additional inquiries:

  • Call 972-466-3000 for general questions. 

  • Call 972-466-3120 for questions regarding utility bills. 

  • Call 972-466-3060 or email to make a COVID-19 related complaint regarding a  business in Carrollton. Do not call 911 unless it's an emergency.

  • For County and state hotlines and other information resources, click here.

What is coronavirus and how does it spread?
What is the City doing?
What's the County's role?
How can I prevent the spread of COVID-19?